Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Code and New Items!

   Hey guys! Welcome to a new post, with some awesome things! First off, we will be having a NEW blog look for spring! I'm already getting ready! I'll show you a preview of the spring sig!

:DDD I hope you like it! Now do the daily items!

First off, the old time beta Cherry Tree is now on clearance! Buy it know! It'll be beta again because it's going away... :P It's 500 gems, so I guess the temporary price cut is really not working. I'd suppose cherry trees to be less.




Next, we have the...


CLOVER TUBES... Wait... What?!

  Why are they called that.. lol... :P. Anyway, they should be called "Shamrock Sprouts" in MY opinion. They are for members, and are 250 gems! They are sadly member, so sorry non members!



  So.. I've also found a new code in the AJ Everloop! The code is AJHQ3000 :). I will use a picture Jammie263 has provided :)

  There you have it!



   Keep on gittering to the sound of CANDY :)





13 comments:

  1. BTW, If you view this blog, I would love if you would comment :) I see this blog isn't getting any love :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've veiwed your blog a few times, but haven't commented. Sorry! Anyway, I can't wait to see the new spring theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TANKS :3! I'll get a following widget so you can keep on loving and stay updated! Tell your friends! (I need some more followers.. :P)

      The spring theme will be OUT OF THE GARDEN! -wink wink-

      Delete
  3. Hi,

    This is my first visit to the Animaljam Candy! I love your Jellybeen backround! You have a good blog keep it up!

    ~Wolfgirlgo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!! I hope you keep on viewing! I'll post links to anyone's blog if you link back! Also, I'll totally make a following widget, so when it's up please follow! Also check out my other blogs! WOW THANKS! I also love your posts on TGTBT :) I do posts too, so keep on posting there!

      Delete
  4. wHi avvy! I wondered WHY THE HECK WEREN't U POSTING?! Add followers plz. i shall follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT PROGRAM DID YOU USE TO MAKE THAT PIC?! DON'T TELL ME GIMP 2?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! See ya on AJ! CALL ME LEXIE FOR SHORT >:3 My firt naem ish alexis

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHYYY DOES IT MAKE U PUT UR LAST NAEM!

    ReplyDelete

  8. Get 100% free Animal jam codes and also cheats and also membership codes absolutely free from here ANIMAL JAM CODES
    I GOT 100% free 12 MONTH MEMBERSHIP CODE FROM IT YESTERDAY Best Of Luck guys

    ReplyDelete