Monday, March 11, 2013

Sorry I Missed SO MUCH!

   OH MA GAWD. I HAVEN'T POSTED IN FOREVER T.T So sorry! I'm going to do this in a jumble.. Ok?


    Clover table is new in the Lucky party! Here is a bit of a tour:



 

 
  Now.. I tried to log on AJ and it messed up! Here are the pics:



????


                                              Yeah.. I know... Weird!

  To the daily item...:


              It's a Rare Anchor Ballcap.. Pretty pricey for a petty item such as this. 950 gems!


So.. yeah! Sorry I missed so much! You'll have posts daily! I PROMISE!


   (spring edition is a couple weeks away! Keep your eyes peeled for new cursors, designs, and a header that OUT OF THE GARDEN! -wink wink-)

 
 


2 comments:

  1. Do you mind giving me your email so I can email you an admin invite? Or you can email me your email at inquirzoom@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you broke your promise DX .
    PLZ POST AND MAKE ME IN IT!
    p.s i wonder if.. if windows live writer allows hacks on blogs..
    then i could author on your blogs FINALLY!
    P.S i would never EVER hack a blog
    Kaykay

    ReplyDelete