Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Daily item - leprechaun hat!

   Hi jammers! Another daily item!


   Also, I will be making a page to help drawing, and maybe this will be a drawing / AJ blog! It's also fully about candy and having fun though! So yeah! The daily item is the leprechaun hat! I had it when it was rare as blue, I loved it. I think it looks AWESOME on Arctic wolves! I had it on mine until I got a top hat :P. Sadly it's members only, (it would look awesome on some on my non member buddies!) and at 300 gems, it's totally affordable if your broke and at 1,000 gems! (that's broke to me, don't criticize me, I'm the one with 63,000 something gems .-.) So yeah! I used to have one on my raccoon, I'll do it again! I'll post a picture when I do!


P.S. Watch out for NEW AWESOME music on this blog! Thanks for viewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment